Office and Operations Administrative Assistant
Posted: Sep 30, 2019
Location: Orlando, Florida US
The ideal candidate should be detail oriented and an organized leader that can multi-task and manage multiple organizations and personalities in reaching the coalition’s goals. Must also be able to track multiple moving parts and maintain attention to details. Should be a team player, that reports to the HF Senior Florida Staff, while working with other staff from Headquarters.
- Manage internal office systems and ensure a clean, organized and welcoming office environment
- Welcomes visitors, handle phone calls and all related correspondence
- Manage purchasing, shipping and receiving tasks
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook
- Control the office supplies state and make sure it is in accordance with office needs
- Supervise cleaning crew and cleanliness of office space
- Aid with different budgeting and bookkeeping activities
- Keep databases in check and update them regularly
- Track and reconcile statements as needed
- Support monthly and bi-weekly payroll
- Keep organized financial records and supported material
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Support staff with financial assignments or task as indicated or needed.
- Create and present reports for senior managers
- Maintains inventory control of office equipment and office supply
- Ensure proper business certificate and licenses are up to date
B.S. degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or Economics
- Strong ability to meet deadlines, manage budgets, multiple projects and duties simultaneously, and prioritize assignments (Organizational and time-management skills)
- Excellent, well-developed verbal and writing skills are essential
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills and a demonstrated commitment to Latino community are necessary
- Ideal applicants will be efficient, results-oriented with high energy and exhibit an exceptional ability to work with others
- Willingness to travel and work additional hours during the duration special projects
- Work experience as a Finance Assistant, finance officer or similar role.
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Have exceptional responsiveness, communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Interested candidates can submit their resume and cover letter to Jaslyn Jimenez-Peña, HF’s VP for Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org.