Rental Manager: JdBPAC
Posted: Jul 11, 2017
Location: New York, New York US
The Julia de Burgos Performance & Arts Center (JdBPAC) is a Latino artistic, cultural, educational and civic space that seeks to promote and enhance the quality of life in East Harlem through exhibits, performances, film screenings, special events, community engagements, facility rentals and educational programs. JdBPAC is part of the Julia de Burgos Latino Cultural Center and incorporates two main venues: the 164-seat Theater, and the Multi-Purpose Pavilion that holds up to 200 people. The Center also features Studios A and B, which are ideal for rehearsals and small meetings.
Part time Rental Manager Job Purpose: Maintains property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies; negotiating and enforcing rentals; maintaining and securing premises.
Rental Manager Job Duties:
• Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, and profit goals.
• Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
• Contracts with tenants by negotiating rentals; collecting payments.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; and initiating corrective action.
• Maintains property by enforcing rules of occupancy
• Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
• Enforces occupancy policies and procedures
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Motivation for Sales, Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Professionalism, Internal Communications, Listening, Communication Processes
Full/Part Time: Part Time
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to Mario Colon: firstname.lastname@example.org