Posted: Jul 31, 2017
Location: New York, New York US
The Hispanic Federation seeks a Contract Manager to support our grantmaking program and other contract-related work. You must be highly detail-oriented, a self-starter, and able to accurately complete a range of administrative tasks necessary for successful and timely grant acquisition, distribution and management. This position reports to, and works closely with, the Director of Contracts and Operations.
Provide assistance and support to the Director of Contracts and Operations in the following areas:
• Review contracts (subcontractors and consultants) for completeness and accuracy
• Ensure compliance with all contract reporting requirements
• Assist in monitoring grantee performance, funding and payments on assigned subcontracts
• Prepare voucher packages and internal reports
• Communicate with grantees, as needed
• Maintain electronic and hard-copy files of all contracts and reporting
• Update grantmaking spreadsheet monthly
• Data entry as necessary
Bachelor's degree required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong financial and analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail
• Must be able to function well in a fast-paced work environment, able to respond to multiple requests for assistance simultaneously
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a flexible and collaborative spirit
• Ability to prioritize and work under deadlines
• Enthusiasm, professionalism and a passion for serving the Latino community
• Strong commitment to Hispanic Federation's mission and core values
Full/Part Time: Full Time
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to Almirca Santiago, Director of Contracts and Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone calls.